Disney “Elena of Avalor” Products Make Their Royal Debut
Robust new product line celebrates the brave and adventurous crown princess from Disney Channel’s upcoming TV Series
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) today announced a new product line inspired by Disney Channel's highly-anticipated animated TV series Elena of Avalor, which debuts Friday, July 22. The assortment includes fashion dolls, costumes, dress up accessories, apparel, books, backpacks and home décor that take inspiration from the adventurous and brave new princess and her kingdom of Avalor, a fairytale land inspired by Latin and Hispanic cultures and folklore.
“Elena is a courageous new character that we can’t wait for fans to meet,” said Josh Silverman, executive vice president, global licensing, Disney Consumer Products & Interactive Media. “Disney Store and our licensees have done an amazing job bringing this empowering teenage princess and the land of Avalor to life with musical elements and special design details integrated across the product line, which celebrates the diverse cultures and folklore featured in the series.”
Products are available now at Disney Store. Additional items will be available at mass retailers starting in July and rolling out through August from licensees including Hasbro, Jakks, Amscan, Disguise, Studio Fun, Bendon, Phoenix International Publications, Inc, Franco Manufacturing and Children’s Apparel Network.
Highlights from the new product line include:
- Elena of Avalor My Time Singing Doll by Hasbro ($24.99): Kids can sing along with Elena of Avalor as she embarks on magical adventures! Press Elena of Avalor’s gem necklace to hear her sing "My Time," a powerful song featured in the series. The doll’s articulated arms will allow her to hold the included guitar as she sings this magical song!
- Elena of Avalor Adventure Dress by JAKKS Pacific ($19.99): Elena’s iconic red dress is adorned with floral print details and comes with a sewn-in elastic belt and cameo belt buckle.
- Elena of Avalor Storytime Guitar by JAKKS Pacific ($29.99): Elena’s iconic guitar is personalized with her signature and features three modes of play: Strum along with real working strings, play three songs or sing along with Elena with the guitar remembering where you left off.
- Elena of Avalor Scepter with Lights and Sounds by Disney Store ($19.99): Elena's enchanted scepter casts a spell with lights and sounds when you press the bejeweled handle, or select a second mode for automated motion activation.
- Elena of Avalor Classic Doll by Disney Store $16.95): Escape to fun and fantasy with our Elena of Avalor Classic Doll. Featuring poseable arms and legs, our finely detailed heroine dressed in flamboyant ruffled costume makes every playdate an adventure.
- Elena of Avalor Apparel Collection by Jumping Beans ($10-$30; exclusively at Kohl’s): Kohl’s offers a variety of apparel including dresses, tunics and scooter sets with beautiful Elena-inspired prints.
- Elena of Avalor Backpack and Lunch tote by Disney Store ($22.95, $14.95; items sold separately): Perfect for school and adventures galore, Elena's insulated lunch tote and personalizable backpack keeps your little one equipped with essentials and more.
- Elena and the Secret of Avalor Book ($15.99): This hardcover picture book tells the story of Princess Elena from the kingdom of Avalor who has been magically trapped inside an enchanted amulet, waiting for another princess to set her free.