I was able to review a flat iron from Flat Iron Experts a while back, which my sister & I absolutely loved. This time around, I was sent the KQC Xtreme Deep Waver Tourmaline / Ceramic Hybrid Iron (40mm)- valued at $149.95, currently $99.99 to review.
KQC Xtreme Deep Waver comes with a special blend of tourmaline – ceramic hybrid plates that are 40mm deep to create luxurious waves. The unique combination of tourmaline ceramic leads to natural properties that result in the powerful natural emission of ions and far-infrared heat upon being crushed and heated. It helps seal the hair cuticle as the hair is styled – repelling humidity and static for incredible lasting frizz-free shine.
- Professional Styling Deep Waver with tourmaline ceramic hybrid plated technology
- Professional 450F heat creates waves in less than 3 seconds
- Extra-deep 40mm plates for deeper and more luxurious waves
- Ceramic and tourmaline waver emit far-infrared heat and ions for soft, shiny results
- Ergonomic handle
- Large cool tip for maximum control
- Simple On / Off switch
- Rapid heat up time
- Nine foot long tangle free swivel cord
- Ultra powerful Korean Ceramic Heaters that provides precise and stable temperatures
- Negative ions retain hair moisture and reduce frizz
- Far-infrared heat styles faster and softens hair
- For all hair types
I already have curly hair but my curls are all over the place. However, I've noticed that when I used this deep waver, I was able to get more manageable, beach type waves. My sister tried it on her straight hair & came out with the same results. It heats up quickly and used with or without the thermal shine spray, it leaves your hair looking great – though I highly recommend the shine spray. This gets another A+ from us, we loved it!
Flat Iron Experts is a great place to find flat irons, curlers, wands, hair dryers & hot rollers plus more that is perfect for your hair type & all at affordable prices. And don't worry if you don't know how to style your hair, they have great tutorials on how to use each product. To check out more goodies from Flat Iron Experts, be sure to check out their website or connect with them on Facebook & Twitter.
Disclosure: I was sent item for review purposes. However, all opinions are my own. When handling any product that's heated, please be cautious!