Taken from their website:
Shaving and waxing is a major headache not only for women, but also for about 90% of men of color who complain about ingrown hairs, razor bumps and dark spots and blemishes that go with them.
this nourishing serum removes ingrown hairs and razor bumps while softening the hair follicle itself and smoothing out blemishes and dark spots.
- Reduces ingrown hairs by softening the hair follicle
- Prevents future ingrown hairs by straightening the hair follicle
- Revives and smoothes skin by removing dead flakes from skins surface
- Controls excess oil, lessening chance of pore clogging
- Will not cause acne or blackheads
- Contains glycolic acids which lightens dark spots resulting in an even skin tone
- Contains only all natural ingredients
I'm sure we've all had a problem with razor bumps one point in our lives. No matter how close of a shave you have, there's still those pesky little bumps left behind. For the few week's I've used it, this has helped to significantly help reduce those pesky bumps. While it hasn't completely removed it yet, I have to say, it has helped a lot. It's been featured in a lot of magazines, including Maxim, Vogue, Allure, Elle, GQ, and more and is apparently a must have amongst the celebs – being a staple in the swag bags.
It doesn't sting, smells great & it works – a bit pricey but it's worth it.
Want to win it? Be sure to enter below!
[GIVEAWAY IS OVER]